Yoga for weight loss in 7 days
If you are looking to change your life and take a path of more healthy and happy, the solution is in Yoga and hypnotherapy!
This internship effective yoga and hypnotherapy for weight loss will help you reach your goals efficiently and smoothly, and keeping the body and a healthy mind for life.
You will be ready for a life of greater motivation, positive, with joy, health and happiness.
The program will be combination from Yoga (The style of yoga is Power) and meditation. Yoga will be for relaxation, while meditation will be for detoxifying your body so you can feel invigorated, satisfied and revitalized.
On the subject of hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy is a complementary therapy or a treatment that uses hypnosis, which is a state of deep relaxation and altered consciousness. Hypnosis is widely recommended as a treatment for various long-term conditions and for breaking certain habits.
Hypnotherapy is defined by the British Medical Association as a complementary therapy, or treatment, which is scientifically proven to be very effective in treating a full range of symptoms, problems, phobias, addictions, and diseases. Hypnotherapy is now recommended as a treatment by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).
Hypnotherapy is a type of therapy used to create a change unconscious in a patient in the form of new responses, thoughts, attitudes, behaviors or feelings. It is performed with a subject in a state of hypnosis You are fully in control when you are under hypnosis and do not accept the suggestions of the therapist, if you don’t want to.
If necessary, you can exit yourself from the hypnotic state at any time. According to Cancer Research UK, most cancer patients say they have had a positive experience with hypnotherapy.
The benefits of hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy just allows you to gain greater personal freedom and joy. Be happy just for no reason. It can be used to help you make changes in your life. It can also be used to treat stress, anxiety, panic attacks, fears, phobias, weight loss, smoking, habits and addictions (drugs, alcohol, or gambling), anger issues, trauma / PTSD, obsessive-compulsive disorder (ocd), relationship issues, or sexual, ADHD, irritable bowel syndrome or chronic fatigue syndrome.
It can also treat the nervousness before an exam or an interview, the fear of public speaking, sleep disorders, insomnia, high and low blood pressure, arthritis and rheumatism, pain management, recovery following surgery or a cancer, issues related to aging, mobility issues, issues of addiction, issues relating to children, the birth of a child or the hypno- birth, issues of parenting, career and education, the improvement of the business or of the company, the improvement of life, the loss or the separation, the grief and the life changes (e.g. divorce or new job).
What you should expect from a session of hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy is a therapy that is safe, effective and deeply relaxing, which can bring positive changes in the behaviors, thoughts and feelings of the individual. The treatment is performed by using hypnosis in order to relax the person and to achieve an altered state. You are in naturally altered states of consciousness every day. Have you ever driven your car to a destination without being able to remember the trip real ? This is a good example of a state of trance where your conscious mind is disengaged, allowing the unconscious part of the mind the support, this is the reason, for example, that explains why you never forget how to ride a bike. It is your subconscious that does the work for you ! You are always attentive and can choose to return to a state of consciousness at any time. This is the same state of corruption that is achieved in hypnotherapy.
During a session, you will feel totally relaxed and comfortable. Even if you are in a state very relaxed, you will hear, and will be aware of everything that happens. You will be in full control and can stop the session at any time. You will find that to be hypnotized is a very relaxing experience and enjoyable. Your conscious mind only represents 10% of your spirit as a whole. The other 90 % of your mind is your subconscious mind where you are able to change your thoughts, feelings, behaviours and habits and therefore change your life for the better.
When you are in an altered state, the subconscious can be accessed and the hypnotherapist can then propose suggestions for positive change. This can be very powerful for helping to facilitate change in an individual. During hypnosis, you will feel very relaxed, but not enough to make you fall asleep. You will be sitting (or lying) in a comfortable chair, a couch or a treatment table. You’re going to relaxation progressive through the words of the therapist, which will bring you into a state of hypnosis. It is then, when you are fully and deeply relaxed that you can work unconsciously on your goals and the changes you want.