yoga session for weight loss
Yoga positively affects the process of weight loss. All exercises are performed static, but the force of impact on the body they have is incredible. I wonder, what classical ancient teachings of yoga, is completely unacceptable exhausting exercises, aerobics, etc. In the process of losing weight also affects that yoga due to its regularity and calmness calms the person and reduces appetite.
- Proper breathing
- Asanas for beginners
- The asanas in the standing position
- Simple slopes
- Backbends for beginners
- Asanas for the abs
- The asanas in the lying position
If you have decided to start practicing at home, you have during the class to closely follow your breath, listen to your feelings. Pay proper attention to breath exactly the same as the correct exercise.
Asanas for beginners
Attention! All descriptions designed for a healthy person, who has thoroughly studied the safety. Classes are recommended to start with the help of experienced coaches. The inept performance of the asanas at home may at best not useful and at worst – harm.
The asanas in the standing position
Vrikshasana (tree pose)
Helps with flat feet, poor posture and stiffness in the shoulders. Sometimes, it is difficult for beginners to maintain balance. So as a support you can use the wall.
- Bend your right leg. Your left leg as if rooted to the ground like the roots of a tree.
- Press the foot to the inner thigh. The toes should be straight down, parallel to the leg.
- The knee should be slow to take right. The body is in the same plane.
- There are three options for setting the hands: hands are kept above head, arms extended up, his hands lying on his chest. Choose the one you prefer.
- At first, hold the pose for 5-10 seconds. Breathe easy, why do single breath and the same along the length of the exhale.
Uthita Trikonasana (triangle pose)
This asana of yoga helps with arthritis, osteochondrosis, gastrointestinal diseases and physical inactivity. Suitable for weight loss, develops the breast, helps eliminate pain in the back. When there is insufficient circulation and a low pressure position cannot be performed.
- Starting position: feet shoulder width of 1 meter. Arms stretched to the sides of the body, palms facing down.
- Turn your right foot to the left, and the left foot is a quarter.
- Inhale and stretch the body up. Exhale and slowly bend over to the right. Hand position on the leg.
- Free hand straight and stretched upward.
- Bend the spine forward.
- Constantly look at your top hand.
- Now breathe normally. Stay in the asana for 45 seconds, and inhale rise up and do the same only in the mirror.
I virabhadrasana (hero pose)
Exercise will help to open the hip joints, ideal for weight loss. Contributes to the treatment of degenerative disc disease, sciatica.
- Stand exactly. Stretch your arms upward, with palms pressed together, stretch the spine.
- Start slowly to deploy the entire corps to the right.
- Bend the right leg, slowly sinking down.
- Retighten the tailbone and straighten the lower back.
- Reach upward with all his strength, as if pushing feet off the ground.
- Do not bend hands in elbow joints, neck straight.
Prasarita of Padottanasana (deep slope)
This asana of yoga helps to restore vitality, relieve depression, soothe pain in the lower part of the spine. Enhances blood flow to vital organs. Perfect for yoga in the morning. However, it is not advisable to use in diseases of the lower spine.
- Spread the legs of 2.5 width of your shoulders.
- Put hands on hips.
- Lean body forward, support for you will be the hands that are on the same line with the feet.
- Straighten the back and keep as straight as possible.
- Hold out for like 10 seconds. breathe in, and then put the top on the floor between your hands.
Uttanasana (slope feet)
Helps from abdominal pain relieves pain during menstruation, organizes thoughts. The lesson, which includes this pose, cure excessive nervousness and give your eyes a healthy Shine.
- Stand up straight, hands stretched upwards.
- On the exhale, execute a forward bend, fold in half and fully “release” the back.
- Let the upper part of the body to hang freely under their own weight.
- When in this position, you will be as comfortable as possible, palm will expose the back foot and try to press the base of the palms to the floor.
- Breathe normally, inhaling deeply. Hold in this posture of not less than 60 seconds.
Backbends for beginners
Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (bridge building)
The lesson from this posture calms the nerves, eliminates fatigue in the legs, improves digestion, helps with asthma, high blood pressure, improves body resistance. Cannot be performed when neck injuries.
- Lie on your back. With legs bent.
- Confident foot position about shoulder width apart.
- Firmly press the waist to the floor.
- On the inhale slowly raise your buttocks and back off the floor.
- Pull the hands to the heels.
- Going into the pose, breathe slowly, feeling the tension of the chest.
- So hold out no less than half a minute, then gradually and smoothly lower yourself to the floor.
Asanas for the abs
Strengthens the abdominal muscles. Accelerates the process of digestion, reduces fatigue, corrects posture. Cannot be performed during menstruation, hernia, diseases of the spine, accompanied by pain.
- Sit on the floor, on your butt with legs bent in knee joints.
- Round the spine and press lower back to the floor as tightly as possible.
- Shoulders and chest remain on weight.
- Legs straighten, and then pull out at an angle of 30 degrees relative to the floor.
- Direct hands parallel to the feet.
- Hold the pose for 10 seconds, take a break and again last 10 seconds.
The asanas in the lying position
Halasana (plow pose)
Will help with all types of curvatures of the spine, fatigue, disruption of bladder and sexual organs. Stimulates the pituitary gland, promotes weight loss, to improve focus and memory. Gives rest to the heart.
- Lie on your back. Position the handle over the head.
- Exhale and slowly pull the knees to the sternum.
- Carefully turn the legs over the head, smoothly, seamlessly.
- The bulk of the body moved on the blades.
- Try feet to get to the fingertips. Happened? Now pull your heels as much as possible back, and back in the opposite direction.
- Legs are straight and elongated, like a string.
- Breathe smoothly, quietly.
- Are in asana 60 seconds, over time, gradually increase the time to 3 minutes.
Savasana (corpse pose)
Relieves fatigue, gives the body to relax, fighting with insomnia. Perfect for completing your workout. Savasana is considered a difficult asana. What? We offer you to try:
- Lie down on your back.
- Stretch your arms along your sides, palms looking up.
- Legs a little apart.
- Close your eyes.
- Do not think about anything.
- Gradually “let go” every limb of the body, from the feet up, and relax every inch. Allow the body to be filled with heaviness and warmth.
- Watch your breathing and heart rate. But don’t change them deliberately and forcefully.
- Stay in Savasana as long as you feel necessary