5 yoga postures to reduce belly fat
Yoga is a relaxing discipline that can provide many health benefits. Indeed, some postures can help you strengthen your muscles and lose weight. Discover 5 yoga postures to reduce belly fat
Yoga is a practice that even novices can adopt. The more you become familiar with yoga, the more you try to practice new postures. Pregnant women, the elderly, children and more generally those who lack flexibility should have an interest in doing so.
Here are 5 yoga poses to reduce belly fat:
The cobra (Bhujangasana)
- Lie on your stomach, legs and palms under each shoulder. Keep your chin and toes on the floor.
- Inhale slowly and lift the chest. Keep arms extended and palms on the ground.
- Keep this position for 15 to 30 seconds. Exhale slowly, then return to the initial pose.
- Repeat this pose five times, with a 15-second pause each time.
The benefits of cobra posture:
- Strengthen the abdominals and reduce belly fat
- Strengthen the buttocks
- Allow better chest breathing
The bow (Dhanurasana)
- Lie on your stomach, with your arms outstretched along the body and shoulders backwards.
- Fold the legs, then grasp the ankles by spreading the knees.
- Slowly raise the head and legs upward and keep arms outstretched.
- Hold the position for 30 seconds and breathe deeply.
To reduce belly fat, repeat this installation 5 times at 15 seconds intervals.
The benefits of arch posture:
This posture is especially recommended for women because it eliminates cellulite, keeps the line and strengthens the chest.
The posture of the boat (Naukasana)
- Lie on your back, your legs stretched and your arms on your side.
- Inhale, then start lifting the legs, keeping them taut and straight.
- Then, stretch your arms up and try to touch your toes (create an angle of 45 degrees with your body).
- Hold the position for 15 seconds while breathing normally.
- Relax and repeat this installation 5 times.
The benefits of the boat’s posture:
- Burn and reduce belly fat
- Toning leg and back muscles
The Board (Kumbhakasana)
- Lie down on your belly and place your hands on the floor below your shoulders.
- Then raise the bust and stretch the legs by pressing the toes.
- Inhale, keep your head straight while looking at the ground.
- Try to keep your neck and spine straight. Hold the position for 30 seconds.
- To reduce belly fat, repeat this posture 5 times, making sure to breathe deeply.
- Relax for 15 seconds between rehearsals.
The benefits of the board posture:
- Strengthen abdominals and reduce belly fat
- Correct Posture
- Develop muscles
Child’s posture on the back (Pavanamuktâsana)
Lie on your back, your arms along your body and your legs tight.
- Slowly bend the legs by approaching the knees of your chest with the help of your arms.
- Use your thighs to pressure the abdomen, then tighten your hands behind your thighs to keep them in place.
- Hold the posture for 90 seconds after breathing deeply.
- Then resume the initial posture by releasing the knees slowly.
- Perform this posture 5 times, with a 15-second pause between each repeat.
The benefits of the child’s posture on the back:
- Reduce belly fat
- Relieve Constipation
- Strengthen the muscles of the thighs, abdomen and hips
Do not rely on the slow execution of movements: Yoga is certainly the best way to sculpt your body and reduce fat from the belly.